Primary – 6 years old (or completed Pre-Primary)
- 1:45-2:30 pm – BALLET – Ms. Emalee
- 2:30-3:15 pm – HIP HOP – Mr. Luis
- 4:00-4:45 pm – BALLET – Ms. Rosemarie
- 4:45-5:30 pm – JAZZ & LYRICAL – Ms. Megan
- 5:15-6:00 pm – JAZZ & LYRICAL – Ms. Kelly
- 11:30 am – 12:15 pm – BALLET – Ms. Kelsey
- 2:30-3:00 pm – TAP – Ms. Kelsey
- 3:15-4:00 pm – BALLET – Ms. Alexia
This schedule is be subject to change depending on enrollment and teacher availability. Please visit our Registration page for enrollment information. If you have any questions about the upcoming school year and the class schedule, please feel free to contact the school by phone, e-mail, or drop into our Sarnia Road studio during scheduled office hours.info
PLEASE NOTE, to be considered as a potential Royal Academy of Dance ballet exam candidate, dancers in Primary must take a minimum of two ballet classes per week.
To be considered as a potential Canadian Dance Teachers Association jazz or tap exam candidate, dancers must also be registered in a minimum of 1 ballet class per week.
To be eligible to register in our acro program, students must also be registered in 1 of the following classes at NLDC: jazz, ballet, or contemporary.notice